Fees per term, effective September 2023
|Year Group||Fees Per Term|
|Lower Seniors:||Form III (Year 7) - Lower IV (Year 8)||£4,995.00|
|Upper Seniors||Upper IV (Yr9) - Upper V (Yr11)||£5,400.00|
Fees cover the following: -
- Lunches and Drinks
- Mid-morning drinks and biscuits and snack tea as required.
- Wraparound care from 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- The majority of activities in the after school programme of sport & arts
- Food Technology ingredients
- Exam fees
A deposit of £500.00 is payable on registration. Of this, £250.00 will contribute to the first term’s fees and is non-refundable; the balance of £250.00 will be returned on completion of the child’s education at the school.
10% reduction for second child | 15% reduction for the third child | 20% reduction for the fourth child
There are three options for payment of school fees:
1) Payment in full on the first day of term is the favoured method of payment.
2) One year’s advance payment, in which case a discount tracking the Bank of England base rate to the nearest full percentage point, will be given. Currently, this is set at 3% for this academic year.
3) Payment in 10 equal installments over the course of the school year, starting in September. Interest is added at 1.5% per month.