What is the BHPA?
The BHPA is the Beech Hall Parents’ Association. We are a very active, busy and friendly group made up of parents and staff, who meet approximately once a month during term time. Parents and guardians automatically become a member of the Association when their child attends Beech Hall School or Nursery. Our role within the School is threefold:
- to enable parents to get to know one another through social gatherings;
- to raise funds to enhance both the academic and sporting facilities of the School
- and, most importantly, to have fun in doing so!
Past fundraising projects
Fundraising over the past few years, has enabled us to purchase the following for the School:
- Outdoor play equipment for the Infant & Junior Departments
- Sewing Machines for the Art Department
- Forest School Teacher Training and Equipment
- A Chicken Run
- Numicon Maths Resource
- An Arctic Cabin (affectionately known as the Beech House)
- Gardening Club Equipment
- A Woodturning Lathe
- Picnic Benches
- Christmas Party Entertainment for the Whole School
- The Playground & Nursery Outdoor Area Refurbishment
The Association also look to sponsor activities which will broaden the children's education and experience at Beech Hall School & Nursery during the Academic Year.
The BHPA holds a varied number of events over the Academic Year. To find out more about forthcoming events and the BHPA, please visit our PTA Events website
Alternatively, you can email us on email@example.com